- Proven to significantly improve air quality, as found in a recent Asthma Society of Ireland report carried out into indoor air quality in homes with and without an air purifier.
- Professor John Sodeau who authored the report concluded that air filtration systems were “a real help” in improving air quality and that “every asthma management plan should have one.”
- The study concluded that the CliniAir unit significantly reduced the concentration of small particles in the home environment, beneficial for all inhabitants.
- Specialist room air cleaner designed to remove bacteria and viruses from the air.
- Two synthetic HEPA filters with Clinicoat™ coating on the fibres which is has been certified as effective against over 100 bacteria, viruses, yeasts and moulds.
- Removes pollen, dust mites and general dust in a typical hotel bedroom, changing the air up to 10 times per hour.
- Ultra-quiet and designed to be left running day and night
- Filters to be changed every 3 months as part of a managed service.
- Low running costs of 44w