CliniAir Air Purifier
- Proven to significantly improve air quality, as found in a recent Asthma Society of Ireland report carried out into indoor air quality in homes with and without an air purifier.
- The study concluded that the CliniAir unit significantly reduced the concentration of small particles in the home environment, beneficial for all inhabitants.
- The CliniAir unit is a specialist room air purifier designed to remove bacteria and viruses from the air.
- Proven effective in the reduction of asthma attacks through removal of pollen, dust mites and general dust in a typical room, changing the air up to 10 times per hour.
- Two synthetic HEPA filters with Clinicoat™ coating on the fibres which is has been certified as effective against over 100 bacteria, viruses, yeasts and moulds.
- Ultra-quiet and designed to be left running day and night.
- Filters to be changed every 3 months as part of a managed service.
- Low running costs of 44w.
+353 1 404 7666
Unit 10b, Santry Business Park, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland.
Get In Touch
If you have queries about any of our products - we would love to hear from you.